Akshay Kumar, Twinkle Khanna share cute birthday notes for daughter Nitara. Seen their adorable pics yet? - Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Latest News on Politics,Current Affairs and Entertainment

Post Top Ad

Are You Lucky Today ! Click Below to Know

Akshay Kumar, Twinkle Khanna share cute birthday notes for daughter Nitara. Seen their adorable pics yet?

Share This
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar celebrated his little girl, daughter Nitara's eighth birthday on Friday. The actor shared an adorable picture with his little angel and penned down a heartfelt note, pouring out his love for Nitara. He wrote, "As much as everyone would like to see the back of 2020, I wish this moment, this year, this chance to spend so much time with my kids would last forever, these opportunities are my Silver Lining to 2020. Happy 8th Birthday to my Princess, my Happiness, my Reason to still be a Big Kid I love my baby girl more than I knew was possible"

From indiatvnews.com Read Full Story here https://ift.tt/3mNiovL

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad