Akshay shares a post on Nitara's 8th b' day - Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Latest News on Politics,Current Affairs and Entertainment

Post Top Ad

Are You Lucky Today ! Click Below to Know

Akshay shares a post on Nitara's 8th b' day

Share This
Akshay Kumar's daughter Nitara turned a year older today and Akshay, wife Twinkle Khanna took to their Instagram handles to wish their little munchkin with heartwarming messages along with adorable pictures. Akshay captioned his post, "As much as everyone would like to see the back of 2020, I wish this moment, this year, this chance to spend so much time with my kids would last forever, these opportunities are my Silver Lining to 2020. Happy 8th Birthday to my Princess, my Happiness, my Reason to still be a Big Kid I love my baby girl more than I knew was possible."

From timesofindia.indiatimes.com Read full story here https://ift.tt/3i1B1Z7

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad