Ayushmann Khurrana: What worked for me is I decided to swim against the tide - Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Latest News on Politics,Current Affairs and Entertainment

Post Top Ad

Are You Lucky Today ! Click Below to Know

Ayushmann Khurrana: What worked for me is I decided to swim against the tide

Share This
Acclaimed actor Ayushamnn Khurrana is also a brand today. He attributes his success to his ability to be himself. "I believe what has worked for me is that I decided to swim against the tide and was totally myself. I stayed true to who I am in real life while I was at it," he said.

From indiatvnews.com Read Full Story here https://ift.tt/3l8FpHs

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad