Priyanka Chopra on her favourite food: 'I just love roti, dal' - Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Latest News on Politics,Current Affairs and Entertainment

Post Top Ad

Are You Lucky Today ! Click Below to Know

Priyanka Chopra on her favourite food: 'I just love roti, dal'

Share This
Actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas says she loves homemade Indian food, and misses dal and roti tremendously when she is in the US. Talking about her favourite Indian food, she said: "My favourite Indian food is homemade Indian food. I just love roti, dal, the everyday stuff that I miss tremendously."

From indiatvnews.com Read Full Story here https://ift.tt/3tqFWJV

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad