Role during pandemic was most important of my career: Sonu Sood - Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Latest News on Politics,Current Affairs and Entertainment

Post Top Ad

Are You Lucky Today ! Click Below to Know

Role during pandemic was most important of my career: Sonu Sood

Share This
Actor Sonu Sood, who played good Samaritan during Covid-19 pandemic, said on Wednesday that this was the important role of his career. "I played many special roles in my films but the role I played during the pandemic is the most important role of my career. Almighty was directing me to do right thing in life. I would like to thank god for awakening me," he said.

From indiatvnews.com Read Full Story here https://ift.tt/3bgY9RX

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad