In heartfelt post for her father, Rhea Chakraborty says, 'sorry times have been tough' - Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Latest News on Politics,Current Affairs and Entertainment

Post Top Ad

Are You Lucky Today ! Click Below to Know

In heartfelt post for her father, Rhea Chakraborty says, 'sorry times have been tough'

Share This
Marking Father's Day, actress Rhea Chakraborty took to social media to share a heartfelt post for her father. Sharing an old childhood photograph with him, the actress apologised for 'tough times' and stated that she's proud to be his daughter. "Happy Father’s Day to my papa ! You are my resilience, you are my inspiration. I’m sorry times have been tough , but I’m so proud to be your little girl. My daddy strongest ! Love you papa, Mishti," she captioned the post, followed by hashtag, 'fauji ki beti'.

From indiatvnews.com Read Full Story here https://ift.tt/3cUlqLq

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad