Kriti Sanon clocks 40 million followers on Instagram - Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Latest News on Politics,Current Affairs and Entertainment

Post Top Ad

Are You Lucky Today ! Click Below to Know

Kriti Sanon clocks 40 million followers on Instagram

Share This
Actor Kriti Sanon on Sunday touched the 40 million-mark on Instagram and thanked her fans for their support through all the highs and lows. The 30-year-old took to Instagram and shared a video, describing how she wants to use her reach on social media for the greater good. "Thank you for supporting me, showering me with so much love in my good times and not so good times. Today, when I was looking at that 40 million mark, I realised that it's a lot of power.

From indiatvnews.com Read Full Story here https://ift.tt/3haka8f

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad