Lara Dutta: I'm having more fun now than I did in my 20s as an actor - Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Latest News on Politics,Current Affairs and Entertainment

Post Top Ad

Are You Lucky Today ! Click Below to Know

Lara Dutta: I'm having more fun now than I did in my 20s as an actor

Share This
Lara Dutta Bhupathi has been in the Hindi film industry for 18 years and she says she is having more fun now than she did in her 20s as an actor. Talking to IANS about her almost two decade-long journey in Bollywood, Lara said: "I am very content with what my journey has been like. I have seen all phases and angles of the industry. I came in from being a Miss Universe to having an opportunity to work in a film like 'Andaaz'.

From indiatvnews.com Read Full Story here https://ift.tt/3zoQzig

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad