Sameera Reddy sheds 11kgs; shares her weight loss journey with amazing before-after picture - Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Latest News on Politics,Current Affairs and Entertainment

Post Top Ad

Are You Lucky Today ! Click Below to Know

Sameera Reddy sheds 11kgs; shares her weight loss journey with amazing before-after picture

Share This
Sameera Reddy has become a social media influencer and has been inspiring people with her Friday Fitness goals. The actress has lost 11 kgs in the past one year. Taking to her Instagram, Sameera opened up about her amazing fat to fit transformation from 92 kgs to 81 kgs. Sharing a collage of her recent picture, she revealed a few health tips that should be followed in order to have a healthy lifestyle. "One year ago I started to take my fitness seriously. I was 92 kgs. Today I am 81 kgs. But I always say more that the weight loss I'm grateful for increase in my energy levels and agility...what has helped me?" she wrote. 

From indiatvnews.com Read Full Story here https://ift.tt/EInKuFa

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad