Akshay Kumar to make guest appearance on Vidyut Jammwal-hosted show 'India's Ultimate Warrior' - Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Viral Mirch Masala News -Trending Viral News,Bollywood Gossips,Social Media News

Latest News on Politics,Current Affairs and Entertainment

Post Top Ad

Are You Lucky Today ! Click Below to Know

Akshay Kumar to make guest appearance on Vidyut Jammwal-hosted show 'India's Ultimate Warrior'

Share This
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar will join the grand finale of the upcoming action reality show 'India's Ultimate Warrior' hosted by Vidyut Jammwal. Talking about the show, Akshay said, "I was nine (years old) when I started practicing Martial Arts and I owe everything I am today to this art form. When the show makers reached out to me to be a part of 'India's Ultimate Warrior' revolving around combat disciplines as a guest, I was instantly intrigued by the same.

From indiatvnews.com Read Full Story here https://ift.tt/cKRoBTp

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad